1. JOHN1 LLOYD was born Abt. 1575, and died Aft. 1639. He married CATHERINE LLOYD WYNN, daughter of HUMPHREY LLOYD WYNN.
Child of JOHN LLOYD and CATHERINE WYNN is:
2. i. CHARLES2 LLOYD, b. 1613.
2. CHARLES2 LLOYD (JOHN1) was born 1613. He married ELIZABETH STANLEY, daughter of THOMAS STANLEY.
Child of CHARLES LLOYD and ELIZABETH STANLEY is:
3. i. THOMAS3 LLOYD, b. April 25, 1640, Myford, County Montgomery, Wales; d. October 22, 1694.
3. THOMAS3 LLOYD (CHARLES2, JOHN1) was born April 25, 1640 in Myford, County Montgomery, Wales, and died October 22, 1694. He married (1) MARY JONES November 09, 1665 in Shrewsbury Monthly Meeting, daughter of ROGER JONES. He married (2) PATIENCE STORY November 1684.
Thomas LLOYD arrived in Pennsylvania, 20th Aug. 1683, and was President of the Provincial Council, 1684-88; sometime student at Oxford, and Bachelor of that University; commissioned Deputy Lieutenant-Governor of Pennsylvania, Mar. 1691; served until 26th Apr. 1693; for eight of the eleven years he lived in Pennsylvania, was the highest officer or chief Magistrate of the Province; his will was proved at Philadelphia, 22d Oct. 1694; m. (firstly) 9th Nov. 1665, at Shrewsbury Monthly Meeting, Mary JONES, of Welsh Pool, Wales.
Children of THOMAS LLOYD and MARY JONES are:
i. JOHN4 LLOYD.
ii. SAMUEL LLOYD.
iii. MARGARET LLOYD.
4. iv. RACHEL LLOYD, b. January 20, 1666/67, Dolobran, Wales; d. August 15, 1716.
5. v. MARY LLOYD, b. Abt. 1670; d. May 01, 1748.
6. vi. THOMAS LLOYD, b. September 15, 1675; d. March 12, 1715/16, Goodmansfield, London.
vii. ELIZABETH LLOYD, b. March 01, 1676/77; d. July 22, 1704; m. DANIEL ZACHARY, January 29, 1698/99.
viii. DEBORAH LLOYD, b. 1678; d. Bef. 1730; m. MORDECAI MOORE, July 12, 1704, Philadelphia.
ix. MARY LLOYD, b. 1680; d. May 01, 1748.
Children of THOMAS LLOYD and PATIENCE STORY are:
8. x. MORDECAI4 LLOYD, b. 1666; d. 1694, at sea.
xi. HANNAH LLOYD, b. 1666; m. (1) RICHARD HILL; m. (2) JOHN DUVAL, March 31, 1686
4. RACHEL4 LLOYD (THOMAS3, CHARLES2, JOHN1) was born January 20, 1666/67 in Dolobran, Wales, and died August 15, 1716. She married SAMUEL PRESTON July 06, 1688 in Sussex County, Del..
Children of RACHEL LLOYD and SAMUEL PRESTON are:
i. MARGARET5 PRESTON, b. 1689; m. RICHARD MOORE, May
27, 1709, Philadelphia.
9. ii. HANNAH PRESTON, b. 1693; d. March 06, 1772.
iii. MARY PRESTON, b. 1691; d. September 07, 1693.
iv. LLOYD PRESTON, d. May 22, 1695.
5. MARY4 LLOYD (THOMAS3, CHARLES2, JOHN1) was born Abt. 1670, and died May 01, 1748. She married ISAAC NORRIS January 07, 1693/94 in At the house of Samuel Carpenter.
Children of MARY LLOYD and ISAAC NORRIS are:
i. JOSEPH5 NORRIS.
ii. CHARLES NORRIS
iii. SAMUEL NORRIS.
iv. SARAH NORRIS.
v. THOMAS NORRIS.
6. THOMAS4 LLOYD (THOMAS3, CHARLES2, JOHN1) was born September 15, 1675, and died March 12, 1715/16 in Goodmansfield, London. He married SARAH YOUNG May 19, 1698
Children of THOMAS LLOYD and SARAH YOUNG are:
i. PETER5 LLOYD, m. MERCY MASTERS.
ii. MARY LLOYD, d. September 17, 1775.
10. iii. JOHN LLOYD.
iv. ANNE LLOYD, d. Bef. 1761; m. JOHN MATTHEWS.
v. CHARLES LLOYD, d. June 08, 1745.
11. vi. THOMAS LLOYD, d. May 04, 1754.
12. vii. MORDECAI LLOYD, b. September 06, 1708; d. May 05, 1750, Philadelphia, PA.
8. MORDECAI4 LLOYD (THOMAS3, CHARLES2, JOHN1) was born 1666, and died 1694 in at sea.
Children of MORDECAI LLOYD are:
i. HANNAH5 LLOYD.
ii. SARAH LLOYD.
9. HANNAH5 PRESTON (RACHEL4 LLOYD, THOMAS3, CHARLES2, JOHN1) was born 1693, and died March 06, 1772. She married SAMUEL CARPENTER July 02, 1711, son of SAMUEL CARPENTER and HANNAH HARDIMAN.
10. JOHN5 LLOYD (THOMAS4, THOMAS3, CHARLES2, JOHN1). He married REBECCA BALL.
Children of JOHN LLOYD and REBECCA BALL are:
i. THOMAS6 LLOYD.
ii. GEORGE LLOYD.
iii. SOOKIE LLOYD.
iv. ANDERSON LLOYD.
v. LIZZIE LLOYD.
vi. DILLIE LLOYD.
vii. STEPHEN LLOYD.
viii. SALLIE LLOYD.
ix. LETTIE LLOYD.
x. JAMES LLOYD.
xi. BETSY LLOYD
xii. WILLIAM LLOYD
xiii. LEWIS LLOYD.
11. THOMAS5 LLOYD (THOMAS4, THOMAS3, CHARLES2, JOHN1) died May 04, 1754. He married SUSANNA KEARNEY May 31, 1734, daughter of EDWARD KEARNY
Children of THOMAS LLOYD and SUSANNA KEARNEY are:
i. SUSANNAH6 LLOYD, d. October 24, 1772; m. THOMAS WHARTON, November 04, 1762, Christ Church, Philadelphia.