1. ANDREW1 ROBESON was born 1654 in Scotland, and died February 19, 1719/20. He married MARIA HELM 1690.
Notes for ANDREW ROBESON:
He was Chief Justice of PA between 1693 and 1694.
More About ANDREW ROBESON:
Arrived: 1676, Gloucester Co., NJ
Children of ANDREW ROBESON and MARIA HELM are:
2. JONATHAN2 ROBESON (ANDREW1) was born 1695. He married ELIZABETH PHILIPINE MORRIS October 27, 1721 in Haverford Meeting House.
Notes for JOHN ROBESON:
May 17, 1780 The Pennsylvania Gazette
Philadelphia, May 13th, 1780.
WHEREAS the Estates of Joseph Galloway, John Roberts, Holton Jones, Joseph Griswold, Joel Evans, Peter Campbel, Isaac Allen, Christian Hook, John Butcher, Oswald Eve, Christopher Sower, Jonathan Wright, John Wright, Abijah Wright, John Lusburg, Joseph Comely, John Burk, John Robeson, Joshua Knight, Lawrence Fagan, Richard Swanwick, John Parrock, Samuel Shoemaker, Abraham Pastorious, John Tolley, and William Roden, all late of the county of Philadelphia, having been in due course of Law forfeited and seized, to the use of this State...
3. JONATHAN3 ROBESON (JONATHAN2, ANDREW1) was born 1726 in Montgomery Co., PA, and died 1783. He married CATHERINE FARMAR February 17, 1745/46 in Whitemarsh Twp, PA, daughter of EDWARD FARMAR and RACHEL ???.
Children of JONATHAN ROBESON and CATHERINE FARMAR are:
4. JONATHAN4 ROBESON (JONATHAN3, JONATHAN2, ANDREW1) was born September 29, 1752 in Montgomery Co., PA, and died September 05, 1799 in Roxboro, Philadelphia Co., PA. He married SARAH WHARTON January 22, 1795 in 81 South 3rd, Philadelphia1, daughter of JOSEPH WHARTON and SARAH TALLMAN.
Notes for JONATHAN ROBESON:
He was commissioned by President Adams, Lt. Vol. Light Dragoons Provisional Army of the US., July 17, 1798. In Feb. 1799 he was appointed one of the twelve commissioners to receive subscriptions for shares in the water bond.
Children of JONATHAN ROBESON and SARAH WHARTON are:
5. SARAH WHARTON5 ROBESON (JONATHAN4, JONATHAN3, JONATHAN2, ANDREW1) was born November 26, 1795, and died April 06, 1877. She married CHARLES FRANKLIN LOGAN November 15, 1815, son of CHARLES LOGAN and MARY PLEASANTS.
Children of SARAH ROBESON and CHARLES LOGAN are: